MariaDB Developer Support
MariaDB Developer Support is a business hour support subscription for MariaDB and MySQL® technology for organizations with in-house developers. Monty Program brings MariaDB/MySQL code knowledge covering the whole server to the table.
In addition to support by experts you can choose to use hours on development tasks. You can assign your develoment tasks to the core MariaDB team. Since the Developer Support is offered by the core MariaDB team, you're at the same time supporting the development of MariaDB.
We have pre-packaged two alternatives for Developer Support:
|Developer Support 100||Developer Support 400|
|Support work included||100 hours||400 hours|
|Support availability||Business hours||Business hours|
|Price / Year||$36,000 USD||$100,000 USD|
Why is it called "Developer Support"?
We call it "Developer Support" because it’s intended for organizations with skilled in-house MariaDB and/or MySQL® developers. We provide an extra support arm to these development teams with the vast experience of the core MariaDB development team.
What is part of "Developer Support":
- An account manager at Monty Program Ab
- Early access to the development roadmap of MariaDB
- Ability to affect and contribute to the roadmap of MariaDB; This includes an invitation to attend MariaDB developer meetings (held 1-2 times per year).
- Support response time less than 2 hours (during business hours).
- New Knowledge Base articles of your choice
- Direct access to some of the MariaDB core developers.
Feel free to contact us for further information on
sales [at] montyprogram (dot) com or call +358 50 4999 589 between 10.00 - 22.00 GMT+2
(EET / Eastern European Time ).